FLI Charter School is the first kindergarten through 8th grade Charter School in District 3.
Welcome to Future Leaders Institute. Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the FLI community! FLI’s mission is to give our students an educational experience that empowers them for success in high school, college and beyond. Join a school environment that’s helping today’s students become the leaders of tomorrow.
• Extended school day and school year
• Small class size with enhanced classroom support
• Individualized instruction that is aligned to the Common Core standards
• Specialized classes in visual, performing and martial arts
• After-school tutoring
• Summer Academy (All new entrants in grades 1 – 8 are required to attend)
• Extensive science curriculum
• Middle school athletic leagues
• Holistic educational and social support model
• High school placement counseling
You may apply by completing an online application here
You are welcome to schedule a tour of the school where you will have the opportunity to meet with members of the faculty and administration plus learn about the exciting and innovative programs offered at FLI.
Be sure to contact us with any questions at 212-678-2868 or email@example.com
Discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, gender (sex), age, marital status, disability, prior record of arrest or conviction (except as permitted by law), and sexual orientation is prohibited by various Federal, State and City laws, as well as by policies adopted by Future Leaders Institute Charter School and by provisions of collective bargaining agreements; harassment on the basis of these classifications and retaliation in response to filing a claim of discrimination also are impermissible. Admission decisions at FLI Charter School are based on a lottery system, which provides all students with a fair and equal opportunity for admission. Employment decisions at FLI Charter School are based on qualifications, abilities, and merit.